Portable Through-Wall Radar locates and monitors moving targets
and a motionless alive people
The human sensing system provides two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) real-time tracking.
FMCW radar operates in the UWB (3.1-3.6) GHz frequency range.
Manufacture according to customer requirements.
Through-Wall Radar System is able to:
- Detect the life-sign and track multiple moving objects in free space and behind a wall
- Locate a stationary human through their breathing
- Find cartesian and polar coordinates of the detected objects
- Provide two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) real-time object tracking
- Determine exact distance from the radar to the object
- Operate remotely
Moving detection, target localization and monitoring radar operates in two modes:
- The handheld radar main unit is pushed to a wall; a graphical user interface is used for manual control of the radar
- The radar is mounted on a tripod and controlled remotely via a tablet
Through wall radar systems for short-range localization can be used by rescue and antiterrorist units, security services,
law and military enforcement, troops and the civilian sphere in urban and rural areas
Through wall radar for human detection set includes:
- Main radar unit
- External battery (hung over the operator's shoulder or attached to the tripod)
- Tablet (optional)
For quote and support please SEND REQUEST