Geozondas develops and manufactures pulse generators, UWB antennas, sampling oscilloscopes, programmable delay lines, pulse splitters for UWB radar applications and measurement systems.
Ultra wide band (UWB) measurement instruments and systems
based on generation and measurement of electrical pulses with picosecond and nanosecond duration as well on there applications for solutions
of different technical problems in civil and military fields.
VIDEO Antenna Measurement System in
Time Domain(TD) & Frequency Domain(FD)
Portable FMCW radar for moving detection, target localization, object monitoring.
Radar system provides two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) target imaging.
Manufacture according to customer requirements.
Based on our UWB Pulse Generators, Digital Sampling Oscilloscopes, UWB Antennas, original measurement algorithms and processing software.
- Through Wall Radar;
- Digital Sampling Oscilloscopes with channel bandwidth up to 40 GHz;
- Pulse Generators of picosecond, nanosecond, subnanosecond duration with various forms and amplitudes;
- UWB Antennas;
- Short Form Pulse Generators (Gaussian, Monocycle, Short Rise);
- Rotary Positioners;
- Programable Digital Delay Line;
- Non-Linear Pulse Amplifier;
- Pulse splitters;
- Sample and Hold Sampling Unit;
- Auxiliary instruments and equipment :
- Pulse Generator Mainframes
- Power Supplies
- UWB Radar Evaluation Kit;
These instruments are usually used in measurement systems.
Contains description of perspective methods and ideas that could be performed on the base of Geozondas measurement instruments.
- SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar) - detection and recognizing of hidden under opaque obstacles (cloths, ruins, walls) objects, there type and form using UWB scanning;
- Measurement of UWB parameters of different materials;
- Detection of live objects in difficult of access places (ruins, rubbles) by registration of breathing or palpitation with UWB method;
- S-parameters measuring;
- Dielectric permittivity measurements;
- Complex permittivity & permittivity measurements of non-conductor sheets;
- Reflectivity measurements (absorber materials, camouflage)